Why the laughter?

I don’t know if I was exactly laughed at but I was certainly exclaimed at when I walked into Klub this morning. The reason, I was told, was I was wearing a white, short-sleeved T-shirt. I thought it was because of the technicolour TV graphic on the front of it but, apparently, it was the sight of my arms!

The weather has changed in the last week, so much so both Rowan and I are starting to get a tan. It’s been the first week since early November when I’ve gone out without wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt. This still doesn’t really adequately explain this morning’s outburst but I’m more than happy that we’re back to T-shirt weather, whether it means I get laughed at or not.

Comments

David said…
I don't want to disappoint Leah by not posting a comment, so... :)

The weather has been a little warmer here finally, so I embarrassed my other daughter, Rebecca, by wearing to a game night at church my new t-shirt that has printed on it, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Thanks for the shirt, Leah!

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone for Battenberg?

10 things we learned in 10 years of adventure

Happy: we didn't make this!