Another photo opportunity

Ever had that feeling that you missed an opportunity? It happened a few months back. I saw something I thought was particularly cool and said to Rowan it would make a great photo. But I got self conscious and thinking the others walking down the street would judge me for pulling out the camera I walked on by. Less a case of cultural sensitivity than lack of balls!

Today, I was presented with almost the identical opportunity: same vehicle, same location, slightly less sunshine. This time...I walked on by. Then I stopped. And thinking better of my gutlessness I captured the image you see here. It may not rival the works of Ansel Adams or David Baily. If I’m honest, it’s not exactly the angle I wanted but that would have required laying in the road. Perhaps next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone for Battenberg?

10 things we learned in 10 years of adventure

Happy: we didn't make this!