Today is the day!

Yes, this is it. After a false start - we had arranged to leave yesterday - we will be packing a van at 10pm tonight ahead of a midnight departure. I'm particularly excited our van driver has booked a ferry crossing. Since we discovered how quick and easy the tunnel is it's been years since we've set sail (metaphorically) for foreign shores. I'm just hoping the weather is nice to us as heavy swells and stuffy diesel-smelling environments don't mix well in my experience!

So before we go a few thanks. Thanks to my parents for putting us up over the last couple of days - and putting up with all our clutter and the constant stream of friends we kept inviting over! Thanks to the friends for coming over, particularly those sitting downstairs waiting to say goodbye while I type this!

And with that I'll leave you with a video I made earlier :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone for Battenberg?

10 things we learned in 10 years of adventure

Happy: we didn't make this!